Gaming Industry Scholarship
The INTO THE AM team grew up with the rise of video games and gaming culture. In the last few years, we have watched our passion turn into a global phenomenon of incredible content, community, and competition. We’ve worked hard to bring our innovative clothing to fans of all aspects of gaming, but apparel is only one business that the gaming industry now demands.
You no longer need to be a programmer or designer to make a big impact on the future of gaming. Talented content creators, event producers, community managers, and business people of all kinds are driving major growth in the industry.
The purpose of the INTO THE AM Gaming Scholarship is to help propel a driven student to succeed in the rapidly expanding gaming industry. We believe that the future of gaming and the communities that surround it are dependent on keeping passionate people at the helm.
- Cash Award: $1,000
- INTO THE AM $200 gift card
- Applications for Fall 2020 are now closed.
Fall 2020 Details:
- Entry Opens On February 1st, 2020
- Entry Deadline Is July 15th, 2020
- Winner Will Be Announced August 15th, 2020
- Scholarship Will Be Delivered August 31st, 2020
Spring 2021 Details:
- Scholarship details will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
- Applicant must demonstrate passion for video games and the industry.
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States. Applicant must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll the semester proceeding the award.
- Applicants may apply only once per calendar year.
- Submissions should be in English.
- Fall 2020 - Amanda Dupuis, St. Clair College
- Spring 2020 - Jordan Hughes, Berklee College of Music